For those who are struggling with a substance use disorder, outpatient treatment is one of the most beneficial steps on the road to recovery. At A Better State, our outpatient treatment program provides clients with needed support as they work towards returning to their everyday lives. Through personalized treatment programs, evidence-based therapies, and treatment for co-occurring mental health disorders, our clients build the healthy coping skills they need for lasting recovery.
Addiction can keep you from reaching your goals. At A Better State, we offer a community of support in our outpatient treatment center in New Hampshire. If you’re ready to get started on your own journey to addiction treatment and recovery, connect with our team at 781.412.1488 or reach out online.
Signs You're Ready for an Outpatient Treatment Program
Not sure if you or a loved one need help from our outpatient treatment center in New Hampshire. There are many signs that can indicate that an individual is in need of outpatient addiction treatment. If you or someone you love is experiencing any of the following, it might be time to consider an outpatient rehab program:.
- Chronic drug or alcohol use
- Inability to stop using substances, despite negative consequences
- Use of drugs or alcohol to relieve stress or emotional problems
- Social and occupational dysfunction due to drug or alcohol use
- Continued substance abuse, even while receiving treatment
The Benefits of Our Outpatient Rehab Program in New Hampshire
- Outpatient treatment has fewer restrictions than inpatient rehab
- It is cost-effective and convenient, with flexible scheduling options
- Outpatient programs can be tailored to meet individual needs
- A Better State supportive environment where you can receive help from both professionals and peers
What to Expect in Outpatient Treatment
Each client’s experience in outpatient rehab will be unique, as we work to tailor the program to meet their specific needs. For example, some clients benefit from treatment for co-occurring disorders or medication-assisted treatment to address opioid dependence. We encourage you to connect with our team to learn more about what to expect in outpatient treatment.
Reach Out to A Better State Today
Contact A Better State at 781.412.1488 or reach out to our team online to learn more about how our outpatient addiction treatment program in New Hampshire can help you heal.